carpet kit

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: carpet kit
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 13:40:58 -0600 (MDT)
Once upon a time I bought a deluxe roadster carpet kit for cheap.  Well as
it turned out I am putting my V8 in a GT instead of a roadster.  Moss
lists the rear GT kit for $199, this is the kit to change a roadster kit
into a GT one.  This seems like an awful lot just for the few pieces.
Does anyone know of a better way of going about this?  I bought the deluxe
kit for $90 at a swap meet and if I have to pay $199 for the rear GT kit
it doesn't work out to save me much of anything.  JCW lists fitted kits
for MGB/GT, has anyone ever tried one of their kits?  They list for
something like $170 and at that price I could just put the roadster kit in
my roadster.  I'm curious if anyone knows of any other sources, all I
really need are the few pieces that a GT has that a Roadster does not.
TIA

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange