Re: Carlisle

To: "Craig D. Niederst" <niederst@telerama.com>
Subject: Re: Carlisle
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 18:30:59 -0400
The best day is Friday - bigger choice of parts.

Carlise has a web page - forget the url - do a search for it.
As for a schedule - there really isnt one - the show is simply parking your car
on a grassy field - there is no judging and such. Other than that you just shop
til you drop!

I dont know what the walk in addmission is this year.  To bring a car in though
is $30 this year for all three days. Up from just $5 a few years ago :(

If you go stop by the Keystone MG clubs tent on the field and say hi.

Rick