sir Lucas Says Keep Running-Part 2

To: MG Digest <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: sir Lucas Says Keep Running-Part 2
From: Dave <hearts@radiks.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 19:52:22 -0500
You saw this memo earlier:
Sir Lucas has struck right when I thought I had all the electrical
straightened out.  Heres the deal.  Turn the key to on the ignition
light comes on.  Turn to start,car starts fine.  Let run.  Turn key back

off and car keeps running.  Have checked all wiring harnesses for shorts

before and all are ok  Car has new alternater.  Fuse box contacts are
all cleaned. Now this? Any ideas appreciated.

Now heres the latest.  Fired it up, drove it.  Ran fine. But the
following electrics were not working:
tach, temp gage, turn signals, brake lites, wipers.

Checked all fuses-all show continuity.

Keep those ideas coming!

Thank you again.

Dave Ciaccio