Re: MGB/C rear axle question

To: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Subject: Re: MGB/C rear axle question
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 12:09:01 -0600 (MDT)
The C had a 3.3 and a 3.09 I have seen the gears for sale but I think they
are nearly $800.  Quaife makes an LSD for &1100 but no gears on it, so you
will have to buy them or reuse the 3.9

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'63 Buick 215

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari