Re: identifying fuel pump

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: identifying fuel pump
From: Jouke Bloem <jbloem@bart.nl>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 19:39:50 +0200
Hello List,

First of all thanks for the replies. We replaced the old and 'exploded'
condenser with a SU original new one. Not cheap (30 guilders) but never
mind. Cleaned everything. Checked and sand papered (?) the contacts. Can't
believe it but it worked first time after refitting. It ticks VERY fast in
comparison to original and also for a very short time. I also have a strong
feeling that the acceleration improved. Very nice indeed...

Jouke