No green power

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: No green power
From: Enrique Claure <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 09:43:17 -0700
Hi list, thanks to the list I now have all lights n blinkers, wipers,
hazard, dash lights, radiator fans, heater fan, trunk light.   For some
strange reason I don't get power to:

Washer pump
Stop lights
Reverse lights
Brake failure switch.

As far as I can read on the diagram all these source from the green circuit
that comes out of the fuse box. I can trace power all the way up to the two
green clusters that spread current to front and back. However, when I check
for power on the accessory outlet I get no power even when the switch is
turned on? I checked ground and its there. Anybody have ideas on how to fix
this? Thanks, Enrique
SPAN Inc (Miami Forwarding office)
10580 NW 8th Lane
Miami Fl 33172