FA: RARE MG MODELS

To: "<\"MG Email List\"" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: FA: RARE MG MODELS
From: "Michael Carnell" <carnellm@palmettobug.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 07:21:41 -0400
I am auctioning off two MG models out of my personal collection.  Hate to do
it, but that's life.  Anyway, the first is a royal blue over cream Spot-On
MG 1100 in 1/42 scale.  You can see it at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=340143093

The second is a MG PB Airline in 1/43 scale by Abingdon Classics.  It is
brown over cream and is really beautiful. You can see it at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=340147643

Thanks for looking!

--
Michael Carnell - Charleston, SC
Collector of all things relating to MG 1100 and 1300 Sports Sedans