Re: Anybody notice a lot of hostility in the air lately?

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>,
Subject: Re: Anybody notice a lot of hostility in the air lately?
From: Dan Dwelley <ddwelley@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 04:55:31 -0700 (PDT)
Lawrie,

I sometimes wonder the same thing. I'm sure there are some out there that
never say "Thanks". Periodically, I will respond to each person directly
rather than the list with a "Thank you". It's habit to hit "Reply" rather
than "Reply All" I guess. I think it's important that we don't take this
list for granted. People are taking the time to answer a question when they
could be woking on or driving their MG.
To all of you on the list...If there has ever been I time I hadn't said
"Thank you", I will say it now: THANK YOU  :o))

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

On Thu, 25 May 2000 19:36:03 -0700, Lawrie Alexander wrote:

>  A corollary to this, surely, is the lack of manners shown by so many
people
>  who ask specific questions, or request specific information, and never
even
>  take the trouble to hit "Reply", type "TNX" and then hit "Send" when
someone
>  has taken the time to post a detailed answer. I'm sure I'm not alone in
>  wondering what happened to the basic good manners of "please" and "thank
>  you".
>
>  Lawrie
>  British Sportscar Center

Dan Dwelley