Re: 74 MGB : where can I get a rear wheel cylinder quickly

To: Trefor Delve <tdelve@mathworks.com>
Subject: Re: 74 MGB : where can I get a rear wheel cylinder quickly
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 10:56:19 -0400
Trefor:

Try a NAPA store or an Advance Auto Parts store, also a chain.  I have been
successful in getting LBC brake parts from both, and they both have rapid
turnaround on warehouse orders (i.e., things not on the shelf in the
store.)  Advance is a little better at this since they'll deliver to their
stores over a weekend.  At least that's my experience in Connecticut.