Re: 74 MGB : where can I get a rear wheel cylinder quickly

To: Trefor Delve <tdelve@mathworks.com>
Subject: Re: 74 MGB : where can I get a rear wheel cylinder quickly
From: Frank Krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 12:28:11 -0400
Trefor: Where are you in Mass? I am in Rhode island and have some extra
brake cylinders 401-539-2879. Also Carl at British Parts Locator in
Woonsocket, RI, on the Mass border will have some. He is at 401-766-7474.
Tell him Frank recommened him. His wife is the Activity Chair of my club.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski
http:www.bmcne.com