Re: Just some information to all

To: Jeff&Penny Stofko <jeffpen@netrax.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Just some information to all
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 11:13:46 -0400
Welcome!

Yes, Moss Motors and Victoria are the two companies with the catalogs that
list everything - if you're not familiar with Moss you should get their
catalog, though they also have distributors around that are often
cheaper.  If nothing else, people use the Moss # as the common way to refer
to specific part #s.

As far as having a picture of your car posted, you don't post it to the
list.  Instead you put it on your website (presuming you have one) and tell
people what the address is.  Alternatively you could offer to privately
email it to anyone interested.

Finally, if you go on vacation, you can either have a big mailbox, or you
have to unsubscribe from the list, and resubscribe when you return.  That
said, I'm not sure you have to wait a week to get 300 emails - you can
probably do that in 3 or 4 days.

Anyway, welcome to the list...

- Tab
'78B