Re: British Motor Heritage... to FORD

To: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British Motor Heritage... to FORD
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 08:48:10 -0700 (PDT)
I believe that this is a good thing, too, as GM seems
to be more into wacky 'futuristic' styling versus the
more retro looks that Ford, and especially
DaimlerChrysler, are into. Anyone seen pictures of the
Aztek??!! What a monstrosity.... My chief concern
would be, hey, things are great now, profit-wise, for
Ford but what happens when people stop buying traucks
and SUVs (no flames please!) and the huge profits from
those vehicles diminish?

(Of course, there is a reason for us listers to love
SUV's and trucks - they help support Gaydon!!)

I hope to visit Gaydon when my wife and I visit the UK
in the (near?) future....

=====
Dan D
Dayton, NJ