Re: MG TD/TF Anti-roll bar

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG TD/TF Anti-roll bar
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 20:20:26 -0700
The one I have came from Moss Motors.  There are two aluminum
brackets which go under some of the bolts holding the fender to
the front extension on which the bar is mounted.  The outside
front pan bolt is removed and the links attached using longer
bolts.  However these links pass over the open end of the U
shaped lower arm.  I was always going to weld on a block to the
link so the bolts weren't the only thing preventing the link from
slipping.