Re: Ordering from Overseas

To: "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg@ntsource.com>, <MGMagnette@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Ordering from Overseas
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 16:24:35 +0100
MGOC has them at UKP690 for members, UKP767 non-members according to my most
recently downloaded pricelist from their site, both prices *include* VAT at
17.5%.  Their carriage prices seem to cover UK only.  You might like to give
Clive Wheatley a ring on (your code for UK) 1902 330489 or 1902 337294, he
regularly ships stuff to the USA (he even has an agent in Washington DC) and
is usually good on price.

Cheers,
PaulH.