Ordering from Overseas

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Ordering from Overseas
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 13:02:42 EDT
May  I reccomend that you do this now if you ever planned on it...   For
those of you who have not noticed the pound has fallen to the lowest point
against the dollar in six years.  If you ever saw something ina british
magazine you've wanted, now is the time.   Best of all, expect a 'discount'
of atleast 17% off the published price because you don't have to pay thier
VAT tax which is included in the price of every product listed in most cases.

I saved $200 by buying some body panels now.  Thank God I procrastinated
enough!  If I had bought them earlier I'd be out a week's pay.

 John-the bag boy-Elwood

www.mgmagnette.com