Re: '71 Dash

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, Joe7670@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '71 Dash
From: Dan Dwelley <ddwelley@excite.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 10:01:46 -0700 (PDT)
Allen,

He's speaking of center vents...SO....I would venture to guess that he means
a B.
The 68-74 B dash looks a lot like the 1500 Midget Dash (only Bigger).

Joe,

I would venture to say yes. The only one you would have problems with would
be the pre-68 dashes.

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
69 MGB GT
Alexandria, Va.

Joe7670@aol.com
>  writes:
>
>  << Does anyone know if a newer dash will work in the '71 car?  '71 had no

>  glove box or center vents.
>
>   Any help is greatly appreciated. >>
>
>  - - - - - - - - - - -
>
>  For what car?  It is helpful to add the car you own into your .sig file
so it
>  is always added to the end of your message.  Ain't computers neat?
>
>  Allen Hefner
>  SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
>  '77 Midget
>  '92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport