Re: '71 Dash

To: Joe7670@aol.com
Subject: Re: '71 Dash
From: Peter Edmands <ple@woodedlaw.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 17:55:02 -0400
I have seen the earlier dash installed in a '69 GT to avoid the "pillow/no
glove box" problem.  It
works.  However, a caution!  When you exchange/install the replacement dash, be
sure to transfer the
VIN plate that is attached to the old dash top to your replacement dash top.

I am mindful of a '69 MGCGT with an earlier dash that exhibited a '67 MGBGT
number with resulting
title problems to the distress of this prospective buyer and the dismay of the
owner who had no
explanation for an also missing body number.