The Final Shimmy

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: The Final Shimmy
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 17:40:32 -0700 (PDT)
Okay, gang, just got my rebalanced tires back from the
shop, put the rears back on the rear and fronts on the
front, blasted up Route 130 at 60+ - no shake! Or,
properly, only about 5% of the shake that was there
before! Yessssssssss.... I'd forgotten how much fun it
was to blast along at legal speeds (versus way
below)...

I took an extra minute to re-look at my bushings, and
they definitely are a bit compressed. So, looks like a
good winter project for me. (Max, I'll be coming back
to you in the fall to ask which of those tools I need
for the job!!) And I'll use those V8 bushings, too...

As always, thanks to everyone who responded and
advised! Muito Obrigado! Muchos Gracias! Danke!

=====
Dan D
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green