Re: Tube shock conversion

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tube shock conversion
From: Doug_Cameron@icoc.org
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 06:08:06 -0400
Craig, let us know how it goes - is on the project list for me as
well...........

                    "Craig D.

                    Niederst"             To:     "MG List"
<mgs@autox.team.net>
                    <niederst@tele        cc:     (bcc: Doug
Cameron/BOSTON/ICC)
                    rama.com>             Subject:     Tube shock conversion

                    Sent by:

                    owner-mgs@auto

                    x.team.net

                    06/01/2000

                    12:11 AM

                    Please respond

                    to "Craig D.

                    Niederst"

Going to be installing the Moss tube shock conversion kit for the rear of
my
'71 MGB tomorrow. Directions look simple enough, but I was wondering if
there are any pitfalls to be careful of? Will be replacing both of the
broken rebound straps while I'm back there, and also the rubber spring
pads.
Surprisingly, the bump stops are in good shape. Should I replace anything
else while I'm back there? TIA.

Craig
'71 B