Re: Prefer to do it on top or on bottom?

To: James Porco <jporco@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Prefer to do it on top or on bottom?
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 08:45:23 -0400
James,

I have been hearing of this method for years, but I have never actually met
anyone who had done it from the bottom and documented how (or lived to talk
about it). I also doubt the safety, to you, of trying it with the car elevated
as you described. Follow the books; you have photos, checklists and a whole
bunch of guys on the list who've been there and done it successfully.

Jim