Re: Getting to know you...

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Getting to know you...
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 14:05:05 -0400
AJust to point out that our cars have "personality," the article isn't called,
>"IF it won't start."
>
>You will eventually run into other scenarios when your car won't start.  Just
>try to build up a mental list of symptoms, and what caused them.
>
>Yesterday my '77 Midget wouldn't start.  It ran all day Saturday, and I put
>150 miles on it.  It started at least 6 times perfectly on Saturday.  Sunday
>morning, it just turned over and over with no hint of a spark.
>[SNIP STUFF]

>After you have had all the problems you can have with your LBC, you will be
>an expert!

Ah, when one is all decked out in one's only good suit to go to a wedding
on LI (NY for those of you who are not privy to the provincialities of the
East Coast (of the US)) in one's primo LBC, then that is not the time to
encounter car problem N+1!.

Bill