RE: MGF in Clinton

To: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: RE: MGF in Clinton
From: "J R Overcash" <jroverca@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 17:06:01 -0400
Sorry if this is redundant but I have been off line for a while!

I beleive you will find that this MGF has not been impoted into the US but
is here on vacation and may be driven for a limited amount of time by the
owners.  They probably have to agree not to sell the car etc.  This would be
similar to our taking an american car to Europe to drive around while on
vacation.

Wouldn't it be nice if the variuos countries could get together on the
emissions and safety stuff and make one set of standards???

Safety Fast!

Ross Overcash
Ayer, MA USA
NAMGBR 2-1172