Re: wiring: replace or fix?

To: "Michael Jose" <mwjose@u.arizona.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wiring: replace or fix?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 19:44:26 +0100
Unless you replace everything the harness connects to you as well you are
still going to have half the connections as 'old'.  Unless the harness is
damaged I would just replace the bullet females and clean up the bullet
males and grounds.

Clock, courtesy light, boot light (and horns) all work off the purple
circuit (fused always hot) which is the bottom fuse in the 2- or 4-way fuse
block.  As well as fuse to holder and connector to spade connections you can
get bad connections between the wire and connector in PO wiring, and on the
back of the fuseblock between fuse holder and spades.

PaulH.