RE: Sports Cars, 4X4s

To: "'Highlndr@aol.com'" <Highlndr@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Sports Cars, 4X4s
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 16:19:17 -0700
> My point is, I happen to like both styles, sports cars and
> SUVs. Both groups
> have their wanna be's and both have true enthusiats.

        Good point.

        I was backing out of parking space last week.  Space was a bit tight
behind me, so I cut my wheel sharply to make the turn easier.  I thought
there was an empty space next to me.  As I backed up, looking around I
caught sight of a windshield post from some furren sports job in my right
side window.  That thing was so low, you couldn't see it sitting there from
my truck seat.  There should be a law stating that they either have to keep
the top up, or stick some kind of flag on them when they are parked.  So
anyways I hit the brakes, but the damage was done.  Them things crinkle like
silver foil.  Pushed in the whole passenger rear fender.  Didn't leave a
mark on my truck.  You'd think they'd build em better.

        Paradigms are wonderful things.  This was unfortunately a true
story.  Dodge 2500 Pick up 1.  66 MGB 0.

Kelvin.

95 Dodge 2500 TurboDiesel
Lots of little furrin jobs.