RE: Sports Cars, 4X4s

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sports Cars, 4X4s
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 18:41:29 -0700
Oops. I assume that it was one of yours. Can you collect insurance on
that? I feel your pain...

Reminds me of when my roommate had a case of
brake/accelerator-pedal-confusion and rammed his '67 Dart into our rental
house at full throttle from twenty feet away. Dart - 1, 4x4 corner post -
0, irate landlady - minus 2 (us).

Dodd, Kelvin had this to say:

--

Max Heim