Re: Cracked Crank

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cracked Crank
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 21:46:04 -0700
Ron,

You might check with FASPEC British Parts in Portland.  (503) 232-1232.  If
anyone around this (Portland) area has one they might just be able to get it
for you.  They are the closest thing to a real LBC place around here.  I'm
pretty sure there are some sources in Seattle, maybe your relatives could
help?  Just a thought since you will be coming right through Portland on
I-5.

Dave 72 B a couple blocks off I-5 in Lake Oswego, Oregon