Re: Bummer!

To: mup1dm <mup1dm@surrey.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Bummer!
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 08:15:31 -0400
Doug

Are you ever in luck!!!  MG2000 begins tomorrow (thursday)!  There will be well
over 350 cars there. This is the National convention of the North American MGB
Register.
You can find us at the Holiday Inn Interstate 77 & Rockside Road (exit 155 Just
south of I 480).

The website is <http://www.mgcleveland.com>

Ill be leaving tomorrow morning at 6 from New Jersey - expecting to arrive by
early afternoon.

Look for my car - a maroon 74 MGBGT with NJ Plates which read the same. Or check
at the hotel desk for my room number.

Hope to see you.

Rick Brown