Re: Lever vs Tube. Rant Mode Warning!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lever vs Tube. Rant Mode Warning!
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:04:32 EDT
In a message dated 6/11/00 11:15:56 PM, JustBrits@aol.com writes:

<< << Thus, logically, adding a single
 component may (or may not) improve your handling/ride!

Listers, I just cannot reply!!

Suit ON!! >>

A major problem with this discussion is with the vagueness of the subject,
"the ride."  A good ride where?  On a high speed smooth highway, on bumpy
back roads, on a race track, etc?   And a good ride to whom?  My grandmother,
my teenage kid, me, my wife?  Clearly, the definition of what constitutes a
"good ride" is highly subjective.  Some hold that the Monroe shocks in Moss'
rear tube conversion kit are too stiff.  I agree that they provide a stiffer
ride, but I prefer that to having my rear axle hop sideways through bumpy
corners.  Just my opinion, but in the end that is all that matters to me.
YMMV

Jay Donoghue
72 MGB
72MGB-GT