Re: cats (was: Re: Brake Fluid)

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cats (was: Re: Brake Fluid)
From: Aaron Whiteman <aaronw@wsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:38:42 -0700
Not around here.  Pullman is the town of "three hills".  IMHO, they built
the university here because it was too steep to be useful wheat land.  I
just don't think a cat has the mass to hold back my car...  Not to mention
that cat's tend to pancake rather easily :P

BTW, I do have a cat myself, and she would be large enough to be a decent
chock, but she leaves the car alone (well, truth be told she doesn't know
about it).

--
Aaron Whiteman - aaronw@wsu.edu - email with subject 'PGPKey' for pgpkey
   RCW 19.190 notice: This address is located in Washington State.