Re: cats (was: Re: Brake Fluid)

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cats (was: Re: Brake Fluid)
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:42:34 -0700
As a sort of strange coincidence, there is also a derogatory cat thread
in progress on the 67-69 Barracuda Owner's list. In this case
precipitated (so to speak) by a urinary encounter with a convertible left
top down. Other incidents of varying natures have been recounted. No
kittens, yet, though.

Funny, the worst thing my cats have done to a car is shred the corner of
the car cover (the Cuda's, not the MG's). Possibly because I haven't
tried to use them as wheel chocks or muffler patches.

: )

Aaron Whiteman had this to say:

--

Max Heim