Renting a garage

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Renting a garage
From: jon.arikstad@merkantildata.no
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 09:06:27 +0200
Dear List
( This is more like a ' Dear Abby' question )

I am at the moment renting a garage, where I am not allowed to do any
car-repair. It is VERY close to where I live, a 3 minutes walk. And it is
cheap. Price is 1800 Norwegian kroner / year ( around 135 £ )
I got a hint, and called a company, who has garage where it is possible to
do some work ( no oil spill, no spray-paining and no welding). Price is
7293(?) Nkr / year ( around 565 £ )

I can do some work at my friends driveway, but I cannot leave the car there
for days. Overnight is OK.

The pricedifference is 5400 Nkr ( around 430 £), I can get al ot of
proffesional help for that .

I am tempted to stay where I am, and wait for someting cheaper But on the
other hand, in the other garage I will meet other old-car owners.

 ?????

Jon Arikstad
1970 MGB GT