Front shock replacement/susp rebuild

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front shock replacement/susp rebuild
From: "Craig D. Niederst" <niederst@telerama.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 17:45:46 -0400
I have really noticed how bad my front suspension is since I have replaced
the rear shocks on my MGB. I am intending on replacing both lever shocks
with rebuilt units from Apple Hydraulics, the front springs and the A-arm
bushes w/ V8 ones. I have not detected any play in the kingpins, so I think
they are OK. Are there any other components that should be replaced at the
same time (I want to only have to place 1 order to LBCarCo)? I have checked
Skye's site which has a nice write-up on rebuilding the front suspension,
and think I know what I need to order, but just wanted to check with the
list first. TIA.

Craig
'71 B