Re: Getting home when things fail!

To: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@ptd.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Getting home when things fail!
From: "Kristian Chronister" <kchronister@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 19:59:58 -0000
Yeah, there's that.

But I do think sometimes our friends do "punish" us for messing with the
works. Example: I recently drained, flushed, and refilled my cooling system.
Including draining from the rear drain cock toward the back of the engine.

Well, for the next couple days, that valve dribbled a bit of coolant... I
was about ready to pull my hair out. Then it stopped... I think someone was
telling me to mind my own business on a cooling system that was essentially
running fine...