RE: Loose Distributor - help

To: "'Larry Macy'" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>,
Subject: RE: Loose Distributor - help
From: "Jones, Mark" <MJones@ngl.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:05:09 -0300
Yes it was just the obvious, except to me,  It had just come out of the
clamp.  I did find a piece chipped out of the housing when I pulled the
distributor out and was careful not to over tighten it when replacing it.  I
got the car home Friday night and checked the timing Saturday and it was at
TDC.  A quick adjustment, careful retightening and a bit of tweaking of the
carbs and it is running beautifully again.  Thanks to everyone for their
help.

Mark