Re: Prince of Darkness strikes Brake Lights

To: "Rick Huber" <rickhuber1@home.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Prince of Darkness strikes Brake Lights
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 19:00:03 +0100
Strange thing is that all the lights circuits are fused - green fuse for
stop, reverse and turn, top two fuses in the 4-way block independantly
fusing each side of the car for the tail, side-marker and number-plate
lights.  The only circuit using that harness that isn't fused is the ground
for the fuel pump and any fault in that would have cooked the white as well.
I would investigate the fusing.

PaulH.