Re: installing top

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: installing top
From: "danray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 18:21:52 -0400
I used 3M spray adhesive as well, although contact cement would probably
work if you don't want to worry about overspray. Just make sure that you are
positive about the alignment of the fabric once you lay it on, because it
will STICK! (Four hands is better than two) I suppose contact cement might
be a bit more forgiving if you misaligned the fabric on the header.

Dan
73 B