RE: Update: Overdrive woes

To: delling3@home.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Update: Overdrive woes
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 02:23:43 -0400
Two possibilities I think:
1 Oil related - see my example story of the Dakota plane crash.
2 Electrical problem. This may not be so easy to troubleshoot.
Have all external contacts in the chain checked. Because the problem likes
to be temperature related you might think.
But when the OD is  switched on, heat can be created on those contacts which
don't make good contact (Ohm's law). Therefore have all bullet connectors
and mating females checked. Due to dirt contamination poor contacts may
cause this happen.
The solenoid is the following suspect I think.

Good luck.

Cheers,

Hans