FW: Touchup paint question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Touchup paint question
From: "Derek Vandivere" <dersk@usa.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:14:48 +0200
Sent on behalf of a buddy who's for some reason unable to send to the
list...

http://www.bones.org/torch/photos/mini/torch_with_car.jpg)

Mark Dawson
Manager
The Roundtown Café      http://www.roundtowncafe.com
Personal Web Page       http://www.bones.org/torch/

        234 N. Court St., Circleville, Ohio, 43113
                   740-474-8666