Trip to WV

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trip to WV
From: "Erich" <erich@mail.NGBM.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 14:16:24 -0400
Hello all,
  I have been out of town for a while so I am still catching up on the list.  I
am leaving for West Virginia in the B tomorrow and was wondering if anyone
knows a good route through the Blue Ridge. I want to take the Parkway some of
the way.

 I am leaving from Greenvlle, NC (Near I-95)and traveling first to Weston, WV
and then on to Morgantown.  It has been suggested that I travel through
Harrisburg, Va, and take US 33 on from there. Anyone in the North Carolina,
Virginia, West Virginia area know of a good route?

Thanks,
    Erich,   -1980 MGB