RE: Trip to WV

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Trip to WV
From: Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:29:37 -0400
Haven't been down that way in a long time!  Back in @81(?) took a trip to my
old high school in VA on the way to NAMGAR GT-6 in Harpers Ferry.  Drove
quite a long way on the Skyline Drive in a (then) brand new MGB.  If it is
anything like it was then, I'd sure recommend it.
Of course YMMV!
Are you going to be in Morgantown for the NAMGAR GT-25?
Gordie Bird
62 MGA
80 MGB
86 Audi 4kq