Re: Subject headings:

To: yd3@nvc.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Subject headings:
From: Wildbil923@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 22:07:38 EDT
Blake:  I couldn't agree more.  I dump 99% of the list postings, because I do
not have the time to open each post to see if I can help.  As you can see
from the list below my name, I'm on several lists so I have no idea where
where the mail is coming from.  I know, lots of e-mail services allow you to
sort by sender, but mine doesn't.....so there!  Even within a list, however,
such as the MG list, it makes a big difference if the posted question is
about an MG-TD, MG-TF, MGA, MGB chrome bumper, MGB rubber bumper, etc.  All
posts with vague or useless subject lines go straight to the trash in my
computer.

Bill
1960 MGA
1961 AH BT7