WIZARDS

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: WIZARDS
From: "alaskabob2" <alaskabob2@freewwweb.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 05:35:22 -0700
Here is one for you electrical wizards out there.I'll start by saying ... 71
MGB-GT...(for those of you who are using this forum for your mazdas & vw's)
    My alt light always flickers between 1500 & 2500 RPM. At idle it comes
on. Unless the lights are on or your foot is on the brake. then it goes out
right away.the other day I left my lights on at work,(you knew that was
coming). when I drive with my lights on the tach doesn't jump. with them
off the tach goes from 5 to 7500 RPM. anyway I got a jump, it fired right up
! then for the past 3 day the alt worked normally. it came on when the key
was turned on,went right out as soon as it started. now it went back to
acting the same way,(I'm assuming the battery is charged up now )
    any suggestions ................
        are all these components connected ?? can anyone send me a photo of
there fuse box so I can compare it to mine & see if I have any wires
missing.

bob