Re: No LBC Content - Auto Humor

To: barneymg@ntsource.com
Subject: Re: No LBC Content - Auto Humor
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 09:10:20 -0400
Barney,
  Your Jiffy Lube story is similar to my daughter's experience, in which
the JL lads topped off the brake MC with automatic transmission fluid.
  $1200 later we had brakes that would release again, having replaced all
lines, the MC, all wheel cylinders and calipers, proportioning valve and
all the other rubber bits that swelled.
Bob