Dash top cover and tonneau

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dash top cover and tonneau
From: "Barnhart, Christopher" <BarnhartC@osc.army.mil>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 13:20:41 -0500
Denny,

Yep, had the same problem.  The tonneau's hard to fasten due to the slightly
increased distance and tends to "pop" off the post since there's now a slight
upward pull on the lift the dot fastener.  To fix, you can get the "tall" post
from the usual sources or you can do what I did; which was to put a 3/16"
aluminum spacer under the existing post.

Chris
'69B