Re: Sebring Kit

To: Dan Dwelley <ddwelley@excite.com>
Subject: Re: Sebring Kit
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:13:39 -0600 (MDT)
That is the place I mean.  If you look closely at the cover of the catalog
the large MG logo actually says Man's Garage.  Anyways I found the website
www.propermg.com  I just looked and the sebring kit is listed on the web
page (if you search on it from the B index)

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'63 Buick 215

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari