'72 MBG Running great!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: '72 MBG Running great!
From: DaimlerChrysler Dealership <willp@hamdenchryslerplymouth.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 10:19:58 -0400
First I would like to thank all those on the list who have posted
informative items and posed questions, the answers to which I found very
useful.

My MGB is a 1972 with dual carbs (rebuilt by Lawrie at BSC), wire wheels
and no overdrive.  This car is amazing! I have had it for over three
years now and it starts up every time, shifts smoothly, runs like a top
and is a blast to drive.

The question: I am considering upgrading my suspension front and rear to
tube shocks and installing new leaf springs on the back end.  Any
thoughts on making a fun car also a safe handling one?  Potential
pitfalls?

Thanks,
Will