RE: Around the World Race

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Around the World Race
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:58:59 -0700
Drats! Swear! Swear!

I knew they were coming through Mobridge, SD which is 100 miles
from here. But I didn't know when.

Just checked the carnet site, which was just on the MGS mail, and
found they would have gone through there about 2 hours ago.

Not only that, but they would have come east to about 70 miles
from here before turning north to Jamestown, ND about 100 miles
from here.

I suppose I could jump in the car and head north, but can't now.

Too late, too late.

I would have taken the TD.

Missed opportunities. Even with the cyberworld and all of its
instant communication, it wasn't instant enough. And my local
paper, which is athletic sports nuts, won't have anything about
it because they didn't know. I intended to inform them when I
found out their exact route and time schedule.

Too late-Too late. I need a beer.

Blake