Re: tires

To: Robert Sexson <rsexson@excite.com>
Subject: Re: tires
From: Bill Schooler <schooler@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 17:40:56 -0400
Robert,

Not likely, but that's only a guess.  Believe you will find the brand to be
Pirelli, not Cinturato.  I replaced the factory supplied tires on my '69 B with
Pirelli Cinturatos, a popular tire in the early 70's, but I don't believe they
were ever supplied with a new car, unless special ordered.  Again, I wouldn't
want to be quoted on this - just my quasi-educated guess!

Bill