RE: Around the World Race - Route/Dates, etc

To: "'Barney Gaylord'" <barneymg@ntsource.com>, Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>,
Subject: RE: Around the World Race - Route/Dates, etc
From: Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 13:33:35 -0400
I sent an email to John regarding the exact route and aprox time of arrival
and departurn from Bay City.  I plan on the very least going up to Bay City
Sunday afternoon, the 2nd, returning home (@35mi south of Flint) Sunday
night, then catching them as they travel throught Vassar, Marlette, or some
other rural towns on their way to Port Huron.  Might spend the night up
there on Sunday depending on how many others (I invited my local MGA club)
decide to be up there.  I'll post anything I get back from Rally HQ.
Gordie