Re: where are the cars? where are the sightings?

To: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: where are the cars? where are the sightings?
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 06:06:56 -0700 (PDT)
...and ditto for South Brunswick - haven't seen any
LBC's here since a GT several months ago. I'm actually
driving my B more this year than ever, too! There is a
white RBB in my town that is parked with top up and
hasn't moved since I first saw it. This is almost as
bad as the TWO Miatas I saw this week-end, both with
hardtops still in place!!!!!

BTW, drove the B to church yesterday and walked out
with a guy who had a BMW Z3 (parked with top up,
natch!). I busted his chops and shamed him into
lowering his top!!! I give him credit for having a
5-speed, however....

=====
Dan D
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green
Looking for a 66-70 MGB Tourer Project Car!

http://invites.yahoo.com/